Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Uggghhhh...

So I have been reading Harry Potter (sort of) and I am on page... oh lord... what page am I on? Hold on one sec... aha... here we are... okay so I am on page 100-ish--the part where Harry first meets Ron and Hermoine and they become friends--and so far the book has been pretty good. I am noticing that there are many things that the film version left out... like the entire beginning for instance. Anyways, today I will analyze a quote from the book that was said by Ron.

"Charlie's in Romania studying dragons and Bill's in Africa doing something for Gringotts" (107).

So, I didn't know Ron had two other brothers :0 I always thought it was the pair of twins and that dinky girl whose name I can't seem to remember because she is not a very important character. In the film version of the story, they make it seem as if those are the only siblings Ron has... unless I missed something (which is totes mcgoats possible because I haven't watched the movie in a while). So yaaaaaaa. I think I will watch the film afterwards again because, like I just said, I haven't seen it in a while. Hmmm... what to write, what to write. Two hundred and fifty words is too many Mrs. Jarrett. There just isn't anything that interesting to talk about and since no one (besides yourself) reads my blog.....

I have reached 250 words. I'm done.

Dang its windy out.

No comments: