Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quidditch

So, I have reached the part in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone where Harry has just realized that he is very good at riding a broom stick. Because of his talent, Harry becomes the seeker for the Gryffindor house at Hogwarts.

I am not really that into sports, but I think that Quidditch would actually be a fun game to play. I mean who doesn't want to play a sport on broom sticks with strange names like the Nimbus 2000? Flying around and all that jazz... sounds like hell of a lot of fun to me!!

Is this long enough Mrs. Jarrett? There really is nothing substantial to talk about. And the weather is tricking my mind. My mind is saying "Oh it's 88 degrees outside, it must be summer!" and that causes me to concentrate less and less and discourages me from doing my homework. So I am going to just... Oh crap... I still have to fill out my bookmark... crud.

Where the HECK is my synopsis of the Dark Night?? That was due like two weeks ago? And amnesty day was today, yet I never received it! Mrs. Jarrett you just might fail my class on movie-watching if I don't receive that synopsis soon!!


No comments: