Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Train to Hogwarts!

I have reached the point in the story where Harry has boarded the train to Hogwarts. The train that the youngster must ride to reach his new school reminds me of the good 'ole days when I used to play with my Brio* train sets. You know those trains that you pushed on the wooden tracks? They were off the hook! I remember one time, when we had just moved to Edina, my dad made a track that filled an entire room. It was so elaborate... there was bridge that you could collapse** and this circular loop thing. Oh my gosh, it was so much fun. I wonder if we still have these sets laying around somewhere... I almost want to go find one and play with it ^_^

I also used to play with Legos a lot. They were a blast too, but really expensive I've come to realize. Geez have you seen the prices? It's like $50 for a small se
t. Oh, and I also used to play with Playmobile. Those were cool because they had very interesting themes. I MISS TOYS!

*Does it ring a bell?




























**Sort of like this one:




























PS - I am STILL waiting for my synopsis Mrs. J. I mean seriously, COME ON! It's a great film, and I am sure you will enjoy it.

No comments: