Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well, I am on page 54 in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and I must say, the book is rather enjoyable. I have reached the scene where Hagrid (is that how you spell his name? I am too lazy to look it up) is telling Harry about his parents and their lifestyle. Something I have noticed, is that Dudley, Harry's whiny, pampered cousin, reminds me of someone I know. Now I won't name names, but this person (who most of you wouldn't even know anyways as he no longer attends Edina) is much like Dudley in the sense that he is spoiled, and at times rude. He is given almost anything he asks for. New computer? Done. Brand new golf clubs? Bam, here ya go. A trip to the moon? Sure, why not? (I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his parents have connections with NASA.) And through all this pampering, this person has become a rude, stuck-up, selfish teenager who will proBABLY NEVER HAVE TO WORK IN HIS LIFE BECAUSE HIS PARENTS BUY HIM EVERYTHING!! EVERY NOOK, EVERY CRANNY... sorry, sorry... I am getting a wee bit out of control. I'm a little envious, can't you tell? Well anyways, what I am trying to say here is that Dudley reminds me of this person and brings up feelings of jealousy, disgust, and dislike. If Dudley attended EHS, I would smack him in the face (but not really because I have a reputation to maintain). Unfortunately he doesn't so instead....... I'll go kick my cat...

Dane Cook reference - anyone? Any takers?

PS: Go watch a movie Mrs. Jarrett - A real one - Paul Blart: Mall Cop DOES NOT COUNT!! >:o - angry smiley face. That is your task this weekend; go rent The Dark Night... I want a synopsis of the film on my desk by Monday... OR ELSE!!

This blog post is two-hundred and eighty-four plus words... suck on that uh!

No comments: